Write to your MP, SMP, MEP, the First Minister and the Prime Minister

How you can voice your objections right now!

Once E.ON has submitted its planning application for the proposed Loch Urr Wind Farm, we will be able to write to the Dumfries and Galloway Council and to the Scottish Government to raise our objections. However, in the mean time we can make our concerns felt and voices heard, by writing to the following:

  1. Your local Dumfries and Galloway Councillor
  2. Your SMP
  3. Your MP
  4. The First Minister
  5. The Prime Minister

If you are not sure who your Councillor, SMP, or MP is, then you can find out here..

If you need guidance as to what to include in your letter then please contact us here and we will be happy to provide any help and support required.

website by The Digital Forge, Auchencairn, Castle Douglas